This website is operated by Feline Features (“we”, “us”, “our”) – [www.felinefeatures.co.uk]. We welcome all comments, queries and requests regarding how we use your information. Please contact us
We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that we are 100% committed to protecting your privacy and security.
For the purposes of UK data protection laws, we are the data controller of your personal data.
Any changes to this policy will be posted to this website. Please check regularly for updates.
What Personal Data do we Collect?
When you visit this website, receive services from us, and/or communicate with us, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you give to us - you may give us personal data including your name and contact details. You are not under any obligation to provide this information. However, if you withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Information we collect about you you – we automatically collect basic technical information from all visitors to the website through our automatic data collection tools, which may include cookies and other commonly used technologies (see section on Cookies below).
How do we use your Personal Data?We may use the personal data you give us to carry out the following purposes:
|To contact you and to respond to your requests and enquiries. We do not endorse 'spam' mail - we know how annoying this is! We will never send you unsolicited email.||We have a legitimate interest to respond to your requests and enquiries for ongoing business administration|
|To deliver services to you||To manage and perform our contract with you|
|For business administration||We have a legitimate interest to properly manage and administer our relationship with you and to ensure that we are effective and efficient as we can be|
|To personalise your visit to the website and to assist you while you use the website||We have a legitimate interest to properly manage and administer our relationship with you and to ensure that we are effective and efficient as we can be|
|To improve the website by helping us understand who uses the website||We have a legitimate interest to properly manage and administer our relationship with you and to ensure that we are effective and efficient as we can be|
|For fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice||To comply with our legal obligations|
You have a right to object to processing of your personal data where that processing is carried out for our legitimate interest.
Sharing your Personal Data
We may use selected third parties to provide us with services, e.g., technical support for the website, who may have access to your personal data. All service providers are permitted to use data only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. Similarly, we may share your personal data as required by law.
Retention of your Personal Data
We may retain your personal data as necessary for the provision of the services, or to comply with our legal obligations. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include: (i) how long the personal data is needed to provide the services and operate the business; (ii) the type of personal data collected; and (iii) whether we are subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligation to retain the data.
Your Data Protection Rights
If certain requirements are fulfilled, you have the right to:
- request access to personal data we hold about you;
- the correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete;
- request that we erase your personal data;
- object to us using your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data – i.e., we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it; and
- portability of personal data – i.e., ask for a copy of your personal data to be provided to you, or a third party, in a digital format.
All such requests should be made to: Contact
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority.
Some cookies are essential to ensure this website works for you in the best possible way. You may delete and block all cookies from the sites, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies, but you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Read more about individual cookies we may use and how to recognise them below.
|System cookie||ASPSESS||This cookie is set by our website's back-end system, upon arrival at our website. It is not used by us for any purpose. This cookie is deleted when a user closes their browser.|
|Site cookie acceptance||cc_cookie_accept
|This cookie is requied to determine if a user has accepted the use of other non-essential cookies on our website.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|